(Please note that this post contains affiliate links…if you click anything & purchase, I will make a small commission that helps me run the site.)
I’ve got a lot of Halloween decor. I barely have room in my apartment to display it all…but does that stop me from looking each year? From buying more? Well heck, no! Hahaha.
I thought I was done this year. But…but…then I found all these cuties…and I just can’t help it, I must have them, they all need to be in my life:
- “This witch can be bribed with wine”…um, I’m not saying that’s true, but I’m saying that’s true.
- I adore these skull and crossbones glasses! I need these for Gasparilla season, too (more on that later – Gasparilla is the annual pirate festival in Tampa).
- This. Shower. Curtain! While changing out shower curtains is one of my pet peeves, hahaha, I’d suffer through it to enjoy this all during October.
- These towels are two sets of two, and I’ve got to get my hands on both sets.
- This embroidered towel…love it…I think I see my name on it…just there, in the corner…yep, I see it. Must buy this. :D
I’m off to shop now. :D